- Work with product management and design team to research and determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain design wire-frames, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate.
- Knowledge of a variety of design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative suite, Sketch/Figma and Invision
- Ability to prototype your work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- A balance of good visual and interaction design skills.
- Ability to prioritise projects and deliver on time.